SalesCRM: The Straightforward CRM for Service Businesses
Manage customers, decision-makers, and projects in one place and streamline your agency for success.
Add your clients, vendors, partners and manage multiple initiatives in one place.
Add all stakeholders in a company for their corresponding roles – executives, sales directors, accounting, and even consultants.
Manage your projects in a professional manner – budget, deadlines, current status – including your existing leads in presales.
Easy to Use
Our SalesCRM dashboard was designed for growing agencies in mind. Instead of dealing with the cluttered interfaces of enterprise-grade CRM products, track everything down from a single dashboard screen.
A scaling business demands a zealous reporting mechanism.
- What are your most profitable projects?
- Which stakeholders were involved in multiple initiatives?
- Which companies brought the most work in?
Optimized For Service Businesses
We know how software firms, design agencies, SEO companies operate. Everything revolves around ongoing projects and juggling with multiple initiatives at a time.
Our SalesCRM includes milestones and roadmaps, project statuses, and refined reporting to keep you on track, be it on desktop or while commuting to a meeting.
- How to Choose your First CRMEvery company needs a CRM in place to help them grow and manage their business. It does not matter whether you have a small, medium,… Read More »Home
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Thrive By Applying A Mobile CRM StrategyEntrepreneurs and salespeople are often on-the-go. Most of them are busy and rarely have time to sit down and work on a computer, which is… Read More »Home
- Annual Business Forecast Tips For New EntrepreneursForecasting revenue and expenses for a new business is a difficult task. Expenses may be easy to track, but with less consistent revenue it can… Read More »Home
- Handle Leads Like A Pro: Four Lead Management Tips For CRM UsageNowadays, businesses are dependent on their customer relationship management platforms for interacting with and managing all of their customer relationships. CRM’s are an essential part… Read More »Home
Stop Guesswork, Implement Transparency, And Scale Successfully
Don’t keep all conversations in emails, spreadsheets, or your PM system. As your business grows, you need to take the next step in your business journey.