SalesCRM: The Straightforward CRM for Service Businesses
Manage customers, decision-makers, and projects in one place and streamline your agency for success.
Add your clients, vendors, partners and manage multiple initiatives in one place.
Add all stakeholders in a company for their corresponding roles – executives, sales directors, accounting, and even consultants.
Manage your projects in a professional manner – budget, deadlines, current status – including your existing leads in presales.
Easy to Use
Our SalesCRM dashboard was designed with growing agencies in mind. Instead of dealing with the cluttered interfaces of enterprise-grade CRM products, track everything down from a single dashboard screen with our Sales CRM software.
A growing business requires a zealous reporting mechanism. The best CRM for startups can answer various questions such as:
- What are your most profitable projects?
- Which stakeholders were involved in multiple initiatives?
- Which companies brought the most work in?
Optimized For Service Businesses
We know how software firms, design agencies, and SEO companies operate. Everything revolves around ongoing projects and juggling with multiple initiatives at a time. The best CRM software has no problem doing all that.
Our SalesCRM includes milestones and roadmaps, project statuses, and refined reporting to keep you on track, whether in the office or while commuting to a meeting.
- Seven Common CRM MetricsIn the world of online services and sales, the sales funnel can be quite long. The reason is that customers invest more time researching before … Read more
- Seven Downsides of Managing a Business Without а CRMYou might think that your service business is doing fine without a CRM in place. Besides, you’ve been closing sales and all has been good … Read more
- Six Common Mistakes Business Owners Make When Choosing a CRMThere are thousands of CRM providers and systems that one can choose from, but are you really choosing the right one for your business? Looking … Read more
- How to Choose your First CRMEvery company needs a CRM in place to help them grow and manage their business. It does not matter whether you have a small, medium, … Read more
Stop Guesswork, Implement Transparency, And Scale Successfully
Don’t keep all conversations in emails, spreadsheets, or your PM system. As your business grows, you need to take the next step in your business journey.